Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun Sunday !!

Yesterday, was a fun day.We have beautiful weather, plenty of sun, blue skies ... perfect for a road trip. Our destiny Colonial Williamsburg, VA. We drove from Fredericksburg to the South for about 1 and 1/2 hours. This downtown is a dream...awesome colonial houses and beautiful gardens. We looked around, bought a few things and then go back to home.












3 comments:

  1. Evelyn,
    Thank you for the info on the Munising bowls. I guess I will just leave that bowl alone and not re-finish it. I just need to wipe it out, but other then that maybe it would look ok on a bowl rack. Welcome to Blogland!! Your trip to Williamsburg looked quite fun...I bet they have tons of neat shops!!

    Have a great day!

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog...looks great!
    I love your pictures,,,,I want to go this Summer.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't that area just beautiful?
    We have been to Colonial Williamsburg 5 times now and I never tire of it....the last time we were there was the week butting up to Memorial Weekend and they had the Fife & Drum competition in the common ground area....HOW BEAUTIFUL....all these children dressed in period clothing playing and marching....can't wait to go back.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete