Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Monday, May 11, 2009

First Communion Day

On Saturday, I had a nice and happy day. My daughter made her First Communion. She looks so pretty and the mass was very emotional. Here are pictures of my kids.

******
Congratulations to all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Sunday morning I was working on some projects. My husband made a stove cover and a bench for me.

I love to paint wood. Here pic's of them when I finished.


Also, I was working with these cutting boards that I found in a Thrift Store ( $1 each). I love it, how beautiful they looks after some work.
Please, let me know what you think about them.

*****

I can't wait for the summer. I'm ready for it! I will be working in some projects. Memorial Day is only a couple weeks away. I love summer decor with Americana colors ( Blue , Red and White). I love Geraniums, Flags, Beaches, Sun and Sand...

*****

In the next post I will share pic's of my new creations.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning - this is my first visit here and I know I'll be back.
    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog - I love new guests!!!!

    Your family is just beautiful - Congratulations to your daughter on her first communion.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those breadboards are wonderful! Thanks for visiting my blog also! Your daughter looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done so far! Thanx for stopping by my blog! I am with you I love red,white & Blue!

    ReplyDelete