Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My new cupboard

Hi girls..... Few weeks ago I found this piece in a Thrift Store. It had some imperfections but a great potential. Obviously, I look to the future... 4 steps: clean, sand, paint and stain and it will be an amazing piece. I forgot to tell you the price...... only $30.00, probably is high price for a TS find , but for a cupboard.... Here is the picture before,
after,
Please, give me your opinion. What do you think?? Also, I want to share with you my new findings...

This pewter set was 50 cents/ea piece. The large wood gameboard was $3.00.

In an antique store I paid $7.00 for this crock.

This old cast iron corn mold was $4.00 in a TS.

These two pieces are $5.00 total.
Sorry, they looks better.... these pictures are too bright. See you soon with new makeovers .... Bye, Bye.

*******
New items were added today to my selling blog.

*******

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin the cupboard. Great makeover and $30 was a really good price for it. The antique crock is my favorite. Is that a round grater in the last picture?
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WoW!!!
    Those are great finds..and a wonderful redo!
    You can NEVER go wrong with purchasing a storage cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you got some great finds!! And I love the cupboard redo!!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete