Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Monday, June 8, 2009

New makeover

Hi prim girls, this weekend I didn't have time to visit the yard sales in my area. Only I make a little stop in my favorite TS on Saturday, but the only thing that I found was a wood ice bucket. It only cost $1.50 and was in a good condition. I painted it in antique white, sanded and stained.

See pic's....


Sorry, I forgot to take the picture before the base coat.

******
On Thursday, I was in the GW and I found the following: A wood rack, two pottery mugs, they are brown inside a cream and blue in the outside. They comes signed by the artist and dated 1991. All in this picture is 50 cents except for the rack , it was $ 2.79. Probably it is a little expensive for a GW but it measured about 26" long for 5 " wide. Stay tune for the makeovers.





Bye, bye and see you soon.....

7 comments:

  1. I love your firkin. You did a great job re-doing it and making it look so prim. You found some great goodies at the TS.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would run across one of those furkins....great finds! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the firkin! I love the mugs!

    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ice bucket/firkin redo!! Great finds too.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to send my mom to your blog you are right up her ally!! I love your blog and your stuff! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete