Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday!

Hi prim girls,
Today is Whatcha Working on Wednesday! at Leslie's blog,
My Country Home.
Few days ago, I was in a TS and I saw a wall cupboard, nice and sturdy (great construction) but it cost $8.00. I was thinking that it is to much for TS finding and leave it. After that, I am thinking on it every day. My mind always saying to me.... What are you thinking ? Why you leave it? $8.00 is a bargain. It was so nice for a makeover .... go again, and if you find it , grab it. I can wait one day more, I was in the TS and when I saw it I almost jump to the ceiling . I was working on these projects today.

Before,


After,
See the candle holder drawing in this piece of wood,


Some pieces of wood that I had...


Now,

Bye , bye and see you soon...


9 comments:

  1. Great job on the wall cupboard! And you hesitated? Your lucky it was still there! Like your candle board too, you do great work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a great job with the cupboard! Lucky you, that it was still there! Very nice!

    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous job on that cabinet..wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupboard turned out so cute! I have one similar to that in the stash. Just actually "found" it the other day, that should tell you something about the stash. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for becoming a follower. I'll be adding you to my blog roll. Can't wait to see what you do next.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make over. I would have done the same.
    Love the way you display it.
    Thank you so much for coming to my blog.
    I so enjoy your blog
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing something similar with a cabinet that I found at a yard sale for $3. I'm glad I stopped by your blog today, I loved it!

    Take care!
    Christy Lee
    Petals and Pine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that cupboard turned out amazing! Good for you going back and getting it!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cupboard turned out great! And I love that little watermelon. :)

    ReplyDelete