Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Sunday, August 16, 2009

Awesome prim goodies from PR

Hi girls,

As I mentioned before, I was on vacation in Puerto Rico for the last month. I was in my BF store “Victorian Country”. She had decoration for all styles, since vintage thru colonial. And I found awesome pieces, some are too big to carry on in my luggage or too expensive to send them in a PS package. By this reason, she will ship them directly to VA. I can’t wait to have them. Look what I found in her store...



























The mold and the last two gameboards are gifts from Anitza to me...During the day , I will post new makeovers. See you soon…

Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment