Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Thursday, October 8, 2009

Beautiful Yellow ware Stitchery


Hi girls,

Looks what  my best friend Anitza from http://victoriancountry.blogspot.com received yesterday in the mail.  Do you think that this stitch is beautiful? I think that John made an awesome job as always. If you want to see the other stitcheries from John  visit her blog. 

Also, Anitza will have a giveaway very soon.Keep watching her blog. She has beautiful things in her store, when I was on vacations I picked some items  for me like this...gameboards, curtains, red ware plates, reproduction sifter, pillows....









Bye, bye and see you soon, Evelyn

 

5 comments:

  1. The stitchery is beautiful, Evelyn! Sure looks like you got some great goodies while on vacation! Love it all!!

    Take care,
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It All!!! Love that stitchery too!!
    :)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that stitchery is beautiful! Love all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stitchery, That takes a lot of time. Love everything that you showed. Loving the redware; very nice!

    ReplyDelete