Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday! and other goodies

Hi prim girls, 

 I was moved to VA last year and in October I was in a huge Craft Fair here in Fredericksburg. This Sunday was another edition of it, but this year the prim crafters are missing ,only 3 booths.... you can believe that!. This year prices are high ( almost a double) and they had less merchandise from the previous one. I was very dissapointed of what I found this year.  But in the route of my house, I saw a road sign that shows "Cottage Craft Fair and Yard Sale"and  look what I found there....
 Skate lamp for $5.00 ( I bought two) . Ready for Christmas....



 This beautiful mustard lamp ($5.00)



And two candle holders from Irvin's Tinware ( 50 cents ea)




The girl that had this YS was selling her store inventory. All items are new and not used, the ski lamps were previously marked $28.00/ea and the tin candle holders are $8.25/ea. Not too bad, that sign saves my Sunday.... LOL


********
On Monday,   I was working on two stitchings. One is a simple pineapple (I design it) and the other was a beautiful stitching from Glory River Primitives, it appears in the Fall Issue of  Mercantile Gathering Magazine.  Thank you Glory for this beautiful design. Love it!!!


 Both are pending for sanding and staining processes but I want to share them with you.  

**********


Today is Whatcha Working on Wednesday! at Leslie's blog, My Country HomeCome later to see what I working on....

Sorry for my delay, but I am thinking that my camera is over, it will be die in every moment.  It is  a Sony Cyber-shot  model that I had for several years but I loved this camera and is easy to handle.  Sometimes when I need a picture urgently, "she" decide that is not time to work and did not opened the lens.   I need a new one  very, very soon. Well, here is the picture  that I missed since Wednesday....



This is my first Cross Stitching project. This is a Primitive Bettys Pattern, I hope I finish it for this Friday.

9 comments:

  1. What great bargains you bought!
    Where are all the prims?
    Your stitching is amazing! I so wish I had that talent...I drool whenever I see one posted!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds! I would have loved to have been at that sale with you. You did a great job on your stitchings. I love doing it and I find it to be most relaxing. Thanks for sharing today.
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Love the mustard lamp and your stitchings are awesome.

    Have a great day!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy did you get lucky!!! I love your great finds. And your sticheries are so cute.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your Sunday turned out well. You got some great items at amazing prices! The skate lamp is adorable!!
    Your stitcheries turned out so cute!!
    Have a great week.
    Blessings~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds..I have been trying to get in touch with you thur email..I don't know what has happened to my email..but you won my Fall Giveaway..I need to get your address..I will also try emailing again..my ISP has had email problems so that may be it.
    suemc@cyberback.com Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have no outlets for prim anything here...:(
    I'm so happy you find such great bargains...happy, but a wee but jealous! :D
    I LOVE that skate lamp, and that price..be still my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful boots! I have some white ones I use for decoration during Christmas time. Thanks for entering my giveaway.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You absolutely got some great finds! Love the skate lamp! Doing a fantastic job on the stitching

    ReplyDelete