Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Items for Sale

Hi prim girls,


 I love to make seasonal items, one of my favorite season is  Christmas, I love to make dolls especially Santa items. Take time and go to my Selling Blog Raggedy and the Crow Prims.  This first set of Christmas handmade items are Santas, go and take a look for details and prices of each one.... 




Bye, bye and see you soon,
Evelyn













4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Evelyn...
    I love the Christmas Santas that you made. I love the one holding the snowman. It is absolutely delightful. I went to your shop and I notice he has already sold. I can see why. He is adorable. You do such beautiful work. Thanks for sharing today. I am keeping my eye on your creations. Another one will come along for me. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn, your dolls are fabulous!!!! I too love making santas too. I just don't have the room for anymore unless I get rid of some. LOL.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete