Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Antique find and Snow storm pictures

Hi girls,
Few weeks ago, I was in one of my favorite antique stores here in VA. The owners are nice people and they had very good prices in their antiques. I already bought some things with them in the past and when I saw this butter churn I can not leave it. I asked if they had lay away plan, and for my luck they have a month plan on small items. Great! Here is my new "baby" displayed in my home.

*******
Also, I want to share a lot of pictures of the snow storm that I had since last night . It is only 12:38pm and this is not the worst of the day. We had a Blizzard Warning for today and we will expected about 2 feet of snow.... 

Pictures from last night between 10pm to 1 am ( with and without flash),





And these are from this morning around 10:30am,

Bye and see you soon, Evelyn

19 comments:

  1. You are living in a winter wonderland and how beautiful it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how it covers things partially. I love your butter churn! Those old wood ones are beautiful. Yours has very nice patina! I think I would of had to grab it too! Enjoy
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having the same storm. We have gotten so much snow already and its' still coming down. We are supposed to get 12+ inces to. Can't wait till its over.

    Stay warm and safe

    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find and you got a lot of snow. It is headed my way, so won't be long before it starts falling here.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... lol

    Wow that is a lot of snow. We only had a flurry with no accumulation. Only a dusting. Stay safe if you need to go out.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so much fun finding something you collect isn't it, congratulations.

    I don't like winter, but your photos are so lovely, I might reconsider my opinion! :)

    Stay warm and safe and enjoy your new fallen snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What smart owners at the antique store. I bet a lot more people would by if they could do it on payment like that! What a great butterchurn - it looks great in your lovely home.

    Enjoy the snow and stay safe and warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are just beautiful! I know that's a lot of snow for you but it really is gorgeous..I love the night ones.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What amazing snow pics! Just beautiful! Stay warm! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how lucky to be a proud owner of a butterchurn. What a beautiful piece!

    That is ALOT of snow...OH MY! Sure hope that storm does not make it's way here...LOL. But then again, maybe it would be alot better then these -35 temperatures we have been getting.

    Stay warm, safe and Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the butter churn!! and the snow is amazing!!

    Merry Christmas!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well the butter churn is gorgeous! I would love one of those! The snow, even though you got pummeled, is also gorgeous! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your butter churn is beautiful. What a great find. I love the night pictures of the snow - so delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE YOUR SNOWY PICTURES ... LIGHTS IN THE SNOW AND SNOW FALLING ARE WONDERFUL... LOVE OLD BUTTER CHURNS TOO ~~ THE STYLE YOU BOUGHT IS MY FAVORITE STYLE,,, IT LOOKS WONDERFUL,, GOOD FOR YOU THEY ARE BECOMING SO HARD TO FIND...... MERRY CHRISTMAS...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope that it is still white there for Christmas. Wonderful butterchurn. Merry Christmas!

    Blessings~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is just beautiful,I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's what our place looked like here in Oklahoma. I just love the beauty of freshly fallen snow... as long as I don't have to get out in it! Well, except for my kids. I'll get out and play with them, but for no other reason! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I savour, lead to I found just what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a nice day. Bye

    Feel free to surf to my site senior travel packages

    ReplyDelete