Welcome

I just like to thank you for taking the time to sit back and visit my blog. I am blessed to have a healthy family, beautiful kids and a lovely dog. Love to share ideas and decorations with you.
Eve
leehillprimitives@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My amazing swap box arrived.....

Hi Prim Girls,
While I was spending the Holiday with my brother and family, this huge box arrived to my home... yes, my swap goodies from Christina from Old Thyme Primitives. We are partners in recent swap that Amy's host in her blog.  Christina spoiled me with amazing things. We exchange emails during this swap and she is very sweet person, pleasant, but I never imagined the extent of her generosity. 


Christina, THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything. My gratitude  goes beyond the words. As I told you before, for me every gift is a treasure , it is a bond of friendship. 


Look my new goodies. These are made by Christina.
Snowman picture. Her work is simply amazing.
Beautiful  distressed blue wooden raiser .
 Cutest snowman bowl fillers.
Three Candy canes... Simply Prim Perfect. I displayed them around my home.
Looking at the pictures, if you thought it was all, you are completely wrong. She also include this...
A lovely snowman ornament.
Three different beeswax ornaments, they looks and smells awesome.
A cute prim calico dress with the wooden hanger.
And finally this beauty, the most gorgeous  black doll with a candy cane bag. 
She is really wonderful. Love it.
 I feel so blessed for these gifts and for the  friends that we made in the blogland. 
BIG  Thanks, Christina, BIG Thanks

Bye , bye and see you soon, 
Eve

13 comments:

  1. Girl she spoiled you~ wonderful~ wonderful goodies from Christina!!!Wow!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right ... you were indeed spoiled! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person : ) Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box of goodies...you're one lucky gal. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a wonderful batch of goodies you received!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, to be a fly on the wall at your place! What a generous giver! Seemingly, you received something from each of her crafts...Congrats Eve on your gift!

    Hugs and Best Wishes,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so great. Her things are just terrific! I'm happy for you, and love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gifts from christina! She is such a sweet person.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo!!! What a wonderful treasure trove of primtastic goodies!! I kept thinking each I saw was the best and then you showed another amazing thing....Loving everything! And you have them displayed so charmingly....What wonderful additions to your holiday decor! Enjoy....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so very welcome!! All of your displays look AWESOME!! I cant wait swap with you again!
    Blessings~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful goodies you got from the swap!!
    blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Cow "Merry Christmas". You were right, you got spoiled with amazing and wonderful gifts. I love the doll with the candy canes and the bees wax ornaments. I am so happy for you. I am sure she got just as great stuff from you. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful swap you have.
    Blessings.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply fabulous!! Love it all!!

    Have a great day~Becky

    ReplyDelete