This is my First Giveaway! I born in Autumn, by this reason, I thought with my Birthday on this beautiful season it will be a perfect occasion for a giveaway!
Here are the goodies that the winner will be receive...
- Agatha Witch and Crows - This is a Primitive Witch Stump Doll made using a pattern from The Primitive Pear. It would look great hanging in your front porch/ door.
- A wood gameboard, it is painted black and stenciled in antique white and yellow ochre. It was sanded and stained to give a worn look.
- Prairie Doll from J. Schmidt Pattern, she is painted black, sanded and stained with a grungy coffee mix to give an old look. In her hands she holds a primitive pumpkin. She is so cute!
- Pantry cakes (4), you will receive a piece of stained cheesecloth, sweet annie, a round cake and 3 corns.
- Prim Wood Candle Paddle , it is painted barn red over black and measues 10"L x 6"w. You can use to hold a candle or with a pantry cake . She picture above. ( Note: candle and berries are not included in this giveaway)
These are the rules to sign up for my giveaway:
- I'm always looking for new blogs to read and enjoy. Usually do that by checking out all my new followers blog. So, you must follow my blog to enter. All you need to do is sign up and be one of my friendly followers ( 1 entry)
- If you leave me a comment in this post, you will be entered again to win (2 entry).
- If you post this giveaway in your blog. Leave a comment (this will be your 3 entry).
- If you don't have a blog, please, leave me your email address so I can contact you if you win.
I will announce the winner on September 24 th ( on my actual birthday). Good luck to all! This will be fun!
Note : This giveaway is only open to residents of the USA and PR (Sorry, does not include: Alaska, Hawaii or Canada) .
Bye, Bye and see you soon.... Evelyn
Today, I was making my Prairie doll for the giveaway. Remember today is Watcha Working on Wednesday in Leslie's blog (http://sweets-mycountryhome.blogspot.com).